Friday, October 10, 2008

It's a Girl!!

Well we found out today that we are having a baby GIRL!!! Sorry to everyone that I couldn't tell earlier but I had to wait to tell Danny. She is healthy and everything looks good from the ultrasound. Danny and I have had her name picked out of a while now...Gabriele Renee Olortegui!!! My due date is still March 5th.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a PAPA X2 !!!! I couldn't be anymore happier. It wasgreat news finding out. Congratualtions to the Mom and Big Brother, Daniel.

Love you guys and miss you,

Daniel
Papa X2

Anonymous said...

Congratulations God Bless Yall Peace Out !!!!!!!!~

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! We are sooo excited for you, and Milena will finally have another little girl to play with. Little Daniel watch out, I used to love to dress up my brother and paint his nails, you are in trouble now. A matching pair, we are so happy for you both:)Love the Vagi's

DaMar said...

We are so happy for you both and are very touched that you shared it with us! Now, our Nephew has a little Sister to watch out for which is a Blessing! God Bless You All and ya'll are in our Prayers!

Much Love,
D&M Paez

Anonymous said...

Yayy! im so happy daniel is going to have a baby sister!!! and by the way i LOVE the name choice. I hope to see you guys as soon!
Love
Sarah