Finally, hockey has started!! I have been to 2 pre-season games already and I'm having so much fun!! Grammy's very impressed with my behavior!! I heard her and mom talk about how I might be a hand full this year since I'm walking now but I have been on my best behavior. I can't be perfect at every game but I will try!! Mom got to join us for a meet and greet with the players and we got 7 more names on my jersey and pictures with some of the players. Mom was a sport because she hates stuff like this but she did it for me and Papa, who she would have rather gone with me. Hopefully Papa can go with us next year.
Mom, Me and J.S.Giguere
Scott Niedermayer, Mom and I
Other then that mom and I haven't been up to very much just the same old thing, going to the doctor's, playing with Megan, Melina and Grant, and going to Grammy's while mom is at work. We haven't even been to Disneyland lately but we are going before Halloween to a special trick or treat event that they have at Cal. Adventure were we can wear our costumes and get candy at different rides. I am going to be a lion for Halloween since I ROAR! on command now!!I'm sure all of you thought I would be Buzz Lightyear but the costumes are all too big for me and mom wants me to do it next year so Papa can dress up as Buzz, too!!
I'm learning tons of new words and sounds
Star, Sky, Hi, Hello, Baby, and still say Bye, Buzz, Mama, Papa, Go, Tree. As for sounds I bark like a dog, moo like a cow, make monkey sounds, do a lion ROAR, and in our world I click my tongue for a fish!! I don't know why it's just what I do!
I have included the most recent pics of mom's belly!! I like to walk up to her and pull up her shirt and kiss the baby and say SSHH BABY!! I will let you all know if I'm going to have a sister or a brother Friday after we talk to Papa. Mom promised we would tell him 1st!!
Me kissing my mommy's belly!!
Papa is doing "Okay". He says the weather is getting cooler which is good. They are traveling so much that he is never in the same place for very long. We got through September so we only have 6 more to go if things go as planned. He misses everyone and can't wait to come home. Please keep the notes and prayers coming to him he needs them and appreciates them, alot.

1 comment:
Michele you did a great job updating the blog. Danny can you believe how old Daniel looks in his wild wingers hat. What a big boy he is. Yes, he is being very good at the hockey games. Loves to go down to the glass before the game starts and watch the players pratice. I can't wait to go to the doctors and see the utlra sound to find out if you are having a boy or a girl. Dad and I will be happy with either. Danny be safe and we love you and miss you very much.
Love Mom
Post a Comment