(I want a Baby a child,) No just teasing I'm to old my son's 26 I got three grand kids plus 1 adoppted grankid Im done with raising babies love them though we'll babysit for yall just let a Bro know when so yall can have a night out when Dan-o returns
3 comments:
I am so glad to see an update.
I hear your Papa is doing well. Grammy keeps me posted on you and your mommy. Your are growing up so fast. You are going to be the best big brother.
Mommy looks like the baby is growing......She is so beautiful.
I hope to get up and see you sometime in the next two months.
Give Mommy and Grammy big kisses for me. I love you
Grams Susan
(I want a Baby a child,) No just teasing I'm to old my son's 26 I got three grand kids plus 1 adoppted grankid Im done with raising babies love them though we'll babysit for yall just let a Bro know when so yall can have a night out when Dan-o returns
that last comment from Yendas
Post a Comment