Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Me on Uncle Zach's bike

Check me out Papa!! Can I have one of my own??? Look I'm ready!!! and I look GOOD!!!





We love you so much!! Mommy is giving me lots of hugs and kisses from you. We are watching lots of videos and looking at pics of us together. I can't wait to see you and talk to you next. Mom says to stay focused and strong and remember when it gets tough know that we are here waiting for you to come home!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my Little MAN! You're gonna have to wait a little bit before Mom will let you ride one. :) Life in the "Sandbox" is very rough. Work, work, work and Rush, rush, rush! Very little time to ourselves. Don't worry buddy, I'm always thinking about you and Mommy. Love and kisses!

Papa

Anonymous said...

HI Danny,

These are some of my favorite pictures I have taken of Daniel. He is so excited to see the bike, which I am sure he thinks the bike is still his Papa's.
We miss you very much and was glad to talk to you online the other day.

Love to you, mom and dad