I have finally found time to sit down and write to all of you. Mom and I have been so busy taking care of our cousin Megan, going to doctor appts and of course going to Disneyland. I went up to Grammy and Grandpa's cabin for Labor Day weekend which gave mom a much needed break.

Me looking like Einstein after my nap!!
Mom and I watching the parade @ Disneyland
We both are doing very well. I now say BYE when I wave goodbye to people!! and I have been babbling up a storm. No one seems to understand what I am saying but I sure have alot to say!!
We have gotten to talk to Papa a couple of times. Mom has talked to him more since he calls while I'm still sleeping because of the time difference. He is doing well. He says in the "sandbox" it's 125 during the day and 90 @ night. Way too hot for me!!!! He misses everyone and sends his love to you all.
My favorite time of the day is bathtime and Grammy took some pics of me singing in the bath and just being silly.

Mom had another ulta sound last week and everything is perfect but we still can't be 100% positive whether on not she is a girl!!! Mom's already calling the baby a SHE!! Mom already has the bedding picked out and it's pink- YUCK!! just kidding at least it's camoflage!!! and I will love whatever God gives us.
Papa we love you so much and miss you tons!! OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:
So glad all is well. I was getting worried as you had not posted in a while. We pray daily for your Daddy's safety.
Little girls are fun. My girls always wanted an older brother.
Give mommie and Grammy a big kiss from me. Tell daddy hello also.
X O X O X
Grams Susan
Happy to hear everything is going well. To Danny, we pray everyday that you stay safe and sorry to hear it/s so hot over there in the sandbox. Love to all, Marty and David
Hey Daniel, It's PAPA!!!! Finally got a free moment to myself. I miss you and Mom, so very much. I am working really hard at night and trying to sleep during the day when it's 120 degrees plus is hard. you are growing up so fast. Keep learning those new words. Tell your Mom, great work on the blog. It really helps seeing the updates when I can. okay My Lil Man. Take care and lots of kisses and hugs for you and your Mommy. Love you!!!!!
Hey Michelle, Congratulations on the new arrival Yall stay cool oput there in the Orange County got an E-mail from your Huddy the other day about the Horrfic weather anywhoooo's God Bless keep it real Yendas My Friend Star sends her love.... Peace Lancedau@Hotnmail.com King
Post a Comment