We went to the Pumpkin Patch with our neighbors to pick some out but they were pretty picked over so we didn't buy any but I did have fun running up the fields and climbing on the piles of pumpkins they had left. Milena and I went in the petting zoo part and tormented the goats. We got in their faces, screamed at them, and hit a few. Just so you know we did feed them and hug them,too!!
Then mom and Grammy took me to Disneyland for Halloween Haunt. I of course got my picture with Buzz and danced with Daisy Duck!! I did have my costume on for most of the night but it got, too hot.
Halloween night we stayed home and had a cul-de-sac party with all our neighbors. We didn't do much trick-r-treating but next year when I'm older I will.
We hope that everyone is doing well and we will talk to you soon. We have to get to bed another busy day!!

2 comments:
Finally and Officially QM1 (ss/scw) E-6 1st Class Petty Officer of the United States Navy. Daniel, I love the picture of you giving Buzz a "High Five"!!!!
Hey Little man,
Just thought I would drop you a line and tell you that Steven, Natalie and I are coming to town this month. We are going to Disneyland and hope you can come with us.....
I know you are getting excited about having a little sister. Melanie & Natalie always wished they had a big brother. I will be very COOL!
Tell PaPa we are praying for his safe return and tell him "Hi!" for us...
Also let mom know she is looking adorable. She is too cute preggers.
See you soon,
X O X
Grans Susan
Post a Comment