Me in bed sick!!!
Things have been pretty quiet just getting through the Holiday's without Papa here. We had a great Thanksgiving. Mom did all the cooking with a little help from Grammy and she did a great job according to Bampa and Grammy. Mom also made a Pumpkin Cheesecake that was a huge hit!! I heard that it was also a hit at Christmas at Aunt Mary's.
I had my 1st White Christmas this year at the cabin. Mom wanted to be out of town so we all went up for a couple days. I hated the snow the 1st day out sledding but the next time let me tell you I put up a fight coming back into the house. We went sledding on the side of the house with mom, Uncle Zach & Aunt Jacqui (actually mom's cousin). They even let me go down by myself!!!
Just wait next year mom is talking about letting me learn to Snowboard!! as long as I don't break anything!! Hint, hint Sarah!! xoxoxo In case you're wondering what I mean my cousin Sarah broke her collar bone last week snowboarding!!
Thank you to everyone who has checked up on mom and I and also those who have written notes to Papa. He wishes everyone a Happy New Year and can't wait to come home. He's trying to come home before Gabby comes but we'll see. Papa is doing well but it's really cold where he is and they are working every day.
Well I have to get going to bed because we have a busy day tomorrow with Megan coming over and taking down xmas decorations. We wish everyone a Happy and Safe New Year.
We love you all!!
Me with Santa and wanting to just get away from him!!
Us at the cabin!! I will add more later. Grammy has the other pics.

1 comment:
Happy New Year to all u guys and the family God Bless well the season id behind us now lets prepare for a sucessful New Year ith God willing it will be Looks like u guys have picked out a name for the Lil' One Cool well take care Catch yall on the rebond !!!!!
Post a Comment