Sunday, July 12, 2009

I have to get better about this!!




I really have to get better about putting updates on the Blog because Gabby's growing so fast and we don't want you to miss it!!! Plus, Mom & I started this on the 12th & are finally finishing it on the 27th!! I really have to get on her about this:)

Here's the update on us....Papa is still at Port Hueneme Monday thru Friday and comes home on weekends. We can't wait for that to be over. Mom is still at Nordy's but just for 1 more week then she is quitting to start home childcare!! We are excited about mommy staying home with us everyday but Gabby and I aren't sure about sharing our toys and mom with others, yet.

I'm going through my terrible 2's which is driving everyone crazy but they still love me and that's all that matters!! I'm trying to talk and put my words together but I'm busy playing and running around to stop to tell anyone anything!! Gabby is growing up fast!! She started eating solids a couple weeks ago because mom couldn't feed her enough then a couple friday's ago she rolled over for the 1st time without anyone around!!! Mom was busy putting me in time out for the 30th time that day and when mom turned around she was on her belly. Gabby did show off her new talent for us later that evening. Now she's pulling herself up to see everything!!

I've turned 2yrs old and we had a Nemo party!! We took Gabby to a couple Angel games and to the cabin for Memorial weekend. We went to cousin Kristy's reception in San Diego & we've been to Disneyland about 7x's since I last wrote and I got to ride the Matterhorn roller coaster the last time. Mason(cousin) and I just made the height requirement!!!I've been the the aquarium with Grammy, we took Gabby to the OC Fair twice. Going swimming or to the lake to cool off in this heat. Gosh, there's tons of other things that we've been doing! Papa's been home for a long weekend so we've been busy catching up on our time together. Mom says I'm better when he's around or it's that she has someone else there to catch me getting into trouble!!

Well, Mom says it's my bedtime but Papa's here so that means I get to stay up later...haha.We hope all of you are doing well and enjoying your summer.

Blog you soon
The Olortegui's

Bampa (or now known as Paul Newman) and I wearing my birthday pinata!


Me thinking would you just sing the song so I can go play and eat this cake, please!!




Green Vally Lake



Papa & Uncle Zach teaching me how to fish......boring!

Gabby's 1st Angel Game!!

Gabby's 2nd Angel Game. I was too busy wating fireworks to look at the camera





Gabby's 1st time in the pool!!!




Layin out @ the Lake!!! She and I got Papa's skin... too bad for mom:(


Gabby after her bath...look at the size of those guns!!



Papa's Day @ our 2nd home!!




Here she is sitting with me
Then I let her fall!!


Just a couple days ago @ Disneyland for the Parade.....glad mom got her pass again!!




Milena & I @ the OC Fair



Don't I look cute on a pony!!!

Papa telling Milena & I to be nice to the pig since I would rather hit them



Gabby & I @ the pool this hot, hot afternoon!!



No comments: