Monday, November 9, 2009

New email address & Pictures

Mom and Papa decided that we needed a new email addy because ours didn't include Gabby so now it's olorteguisofoc@hotmail.com.

Mom thought since we hadn't updated the blog in so long that we would give the email addy and add tons of pics of everything we have done this summer and this fall. We are on facebook, too if any of you want to follow us there, too.

Papa is finally home full time which we all love. Gabby is crawling everywhere and gabbing up a storm. As for me I'm putting my words together and making an attempt being potty trained.

On a sad note we lost our Aunt Marty to cancer in August so this blog is dedicated to her. She loved getting the blogs and seeing the kids grow. Aunt Marty we're catching your kisses from heaven, we miss you.

The pics are backwards from the most recent to summer time.

Papa and Gabby
Gabby loving the celery @ Hooters She's enjoying herself but I really just want her off my back!!

My 1st day with my new Razor
Disneyland with Grammy & Bampa Papa & Gabby at the Ducks game

Papa & I at the Disney Trick-R-Treat

Gabby, Milena, Grant & I @ Disneyland Breast Cancer Walk w/ David, Megan & Erin in honor of Aunt Marty
Us on the Ferris Wheel

Pony Rides at the Petting Farm On a date w/ mom!!
Riding the train @ Irvine Park

I was Buzz Lightyear for Halloween & Gabby was Tinker Bell

Mom's Favorite picture of Gabby In our costumes (mom's idea for us to match)
Just taken a couple days ago
In August Papa got out the clippers & while he was doing my hair I moved so we had to cut it all!

Legoland w/ Shannon & Ryan

No comments: